Multiespectral SWIR compact cameras with wavelength coverage 1100 - 1600 nm and 9 spectral bands
SIL-Ant-Cam SWIR multispectral cameras are specially designed to allow high integration of multispectral systems.
These lightweight and very small footprint cameras split the image into 9 spectral bands: in a single capture (snapshot) the 9 images are obtained simultaneously and aligned.
Made by hybridization of a custom Bayer-like matrix on a commercial 640x512 px InGaAs sensor, they allow extracting the spectrum on each point of an image.
The technology Color Shades(R) is a unique manufacturing technique developed by SILIOS Technologies to produce multispectral pixelated filters. The SIL-Ant-Cam multispectral cameras are type snapshot.
In our Polyespectral Imaging Application you can learn more on this technology, the features and advantages.
These cameras meet the requirements in most of the SWIR spectral imaging applications. They are therefore a great alternative to the expensive systems based on hyperspectral cameras. Reduce the cost in your application but not with a low-cost product. Think multispectral, think Silios.
Main applications of the SWIR multispectral image systems
- chemical and material sorting
- pharmaceutical industry
- mineral mapping
- food, beverages and agriculture
- moisture content distribution
- general machine vision
Key features of the multispectral SWIR cameras SIL-Ant-Cam:
- 1100 - 1700 nm
- 9 spectral bands
- sensor raw resolution: 640 x 512 px
- band resolution: 213 x 170 px
- very small size and lightweight: 46.5 x 46.5 x 32.5 mm / 120 gr
General specifications of the multispectral SWIR imaging sensors SIL-Ant-Cam:
|Typ. Spectral Range||1100 to 1600 nm|
|Bandwidth (FWHM avg)||30 nm|
|Pixel pitch||15 um|
|Optical interface||CS-mount (C-mount compatible with extra C-ring)|
|Resolution (raw picture)||640 x 512 (HxV)|
|Resolution (spectral pictures)||213 x 170 (HxV)|
|Max. frame rate||178 Hz (aquisition) / 110 Hz (ColorShadesLab)|
|Exposure time||0.3 us to 7 ms|
|Dimension||46.5 x 46.5 x 32.5 mm|
SDK COLOR SHADES® LAB
This C++ & Python SDK, common to all SIL- cameras allows:
1) displaying the raw images, false color images, gray scale images or overlaid images with different indexation methods (such as "spectrum recognition")
2) normalizing the spectral channels
3) applying multispectral image corrections such as the crosstalk correction
4) extracting the hypercubes.
It runs with real time acquisition, but can also run with recorded single image or series of images (“replay mode”).
It is supplied free of charge with the camera.