HERA-SWIR is a compact and rugged hyperspectral camera that enables an innovative approach to spectral imaging in the short wave infrared (SWIR) 900 - 1700 nm.
With its unique and patented technology based on time-domain Fourier Transform detection, HERA provides an exceptional spatial-spectral resolution and a superior sensitivity in low-light illumination conditions.
HERA is based on a Fourier Transform (FT) approach: the data-cube is acquired in the time-domain, by step-scanning a compact ultra-stable interferometer in front of the InGaAs sensor.
The software then automatically computes an FT at each and every pixel of the image, providing the final hyperspectral data-cube.
As a result of an FT, the spectrum at each pixel is a continuous curve, so the number of bands is virtually unlimited, not defined by the hardware.
In our Polyespectral Imaging Application you can learn more on this technology, the features and advantages.
Key features of the hyperspectral camera NRS-HERA-SWIR:
- 900 - 1700 nm
- Spatial resolution VGA 0.3 MPx. All pixels are true image pixels. No interpolation is used.
- High spectral resolution
- Compact and lightweight; portable and plug and play
- Exports data in ENVI format
- Powerful and user friendly software (measurement & data analysis)
- Ideal for stationary applications
The high throughput ensures high-quality data even at the lowest light dose.
Typical applications of the SWIR hyperspectral imaging cameras:
- Fluorescence imaging
- Identification and sorting of plastics, minerals and other materials
- Medical and biosciences; phamaceuticals
- Agriculture and food quality (agri-food)
- Art conservation
- General applied and basic research
Technical specifications of the NRS-HERA-SWIR:
|Spectral range||900 - 1700 nm|
|Sensor spatial resolution||640 x 512 pixels|
|User adjustable spectral resolution||<5 nm @ 900 nm|
<20 nm @ 1700 nm
|Sensor||cooled InGaAs (DT = 30°)|
|Number of bits||14 bits|
|Software interface||Labview based|
|Number of spectral bands||∞*|
|Field of view||16 degrees|
|Working distance||1 m - ∞|
|Dimensions||220 x 160 x 105 mm|
|Minimum Computer Requirements||16 GB RAM, SSD drive suggested|
* HERA is FT spectroscopy based instrument and number of spectral bands is software selectable and independent from measurement time
Customizations upon request, including compeatibility with commercial microscope systems.