The optical sensor is the element that detects the laser radiation and converts the optical signal (photons) into electrical. In addition, the optical sensor needs a laser power and/or energy meter that correlates the electrical signal with the value of the optical magnitude to be measured (power, energy, or even pulse duration).
We can offer meters for laser power and energy sensor heads:
Podemos ofrecerle medidores para sensores de potencia y de energía láser:
- LPT-PLUS-2.0-USB: easy-to-use handheld, intuitive and ergonomic with touch screen and USB connection to PC. This measuring console accepts all our standard power and energy sensors (except the high speed ones) and also IPL sensors.
- LPT-HSM-100: laser powr and energy meter with fast electronics, designed for use with our high speed sensors Blink-HS.
But if you prefer, we can offer you the sensors with direct connection via USB or RS to the PC, eliminating the need for the meter (more economical, less versatile).
All these products have 3-years warranty. We are distributors of LaserPoint in Spain and Portugal.
If you work with lasers, visit our sections:
- laser power and energy measurement
- laser safety and protection
- laser beam profile analyzers