Tunable lasers with nanoseconds pulsed emission, from the specialist Quantel (Lumibird).
Find below the different models:
- Q-scan: tunable dye laser, nanoseconds pulsed, 200 - 4500 nm
- basiScan: tunable OPO pulsed at nanoseconds, 410 nm - 2500 nm
- primoScan: broad or midband OPO fully integrated, 190 nm - 2750 nm
- primoScan DPSS: extended version of the primoScan, adapted to be pumped with Merion series, 210 nm - 2700 nm
- versaScan-L532: modular OPO that can reach high energies in the near IR, 660 nm - 2055 nm
- Peacock 532: fully integrated system Nd:YAG-OPO in a compact package in the IR, 680 - 2200 nm
We also provide tunable (non-laser) sources:
- Hyperchromator: a light source based on the emission of a plasma pumped by laser, in the UV-VIS-NIR range (190 - 2500 nm). The Hyperchromator has a monochromator coupled to its output to be able to give selective emission with a bandwidth emission as small as 1 nm.
If you work with lasers, visit our sections:
- laser power and energy measurement
- laser safety and protection
- laser beam profile analyzers