The multichannel laser engines (laser combiners, multicolor lasers, multi-wavelength lasers) are based on a set of lasers and the optics necessary to align them, all within a single frame. Thus, they enable the emission of different wavelengths in an aligned way by the same output (from 1 to 4 outputs), either simultaneously or selectively, to fiber (multi-mode, single-mode or maintained polarization) or collimated (free-space). A single controller allows to control the power and the on/off together or independently of all lasers. Depending on the model and the manufacturer, you can place inside up to 8 lasers of the highest quality in the range 375 - 1064 nm.
That is why in laser microscopy applications (Confocal, Raman, Fluorescence, Super-resolution, Single Molecule Localization, Light Sheet, STORM, FRAP) or LIBS, Flow Citometry, optogenetics and neuroscience, multichannel light engines (multichannel lasers, multi-wavelength laser, multicolor laser, ...) are so appreciated.
These multicolor laser can also host SLM lasers (single frequency lasers)
Find below the details of:
Encuentre abajo los detalles de:
- laser combiner OXX-L4Cc & OXX-L6Cc, up to 7 lasers. We are the distributors of Oxxius in Portugal and Spain.
- two-laser combiners and the necessary accessories for optogenetics and neuroscience applications.
If you work with lasers, visit our sections:
- laser power and energy measurement
- laser safety and protection
- laser beam profile analyzers