Laser power and energy sensor-meter heads: thermopiles up to 600 W
Check below all available sensors.
These laser sensors can be chosen in 3 connection options (only one per sensor):
- to an external laser power and/or energy meter (independent measuring console, but with PC connectivity via USB)
- direct to PC or controller via USB
- direct to PC or controller via RS-232
All these products have 3-years warranty. We are distributors of LaserPoint in Spain and Portugal.
Key features of the USB/RS232 laser power and energy sensor heads, thermopiles up to 600W:
- Flexibility of USB and RS232 interfacing
- Complete meterless laser measurement systems reduced to the size of a USB memory stick
- Measurement data shown and analyzed on PC.
- Air Cooled models to 600W for continuous use and 800 W for intermittent
- Energy measurement up to 600 joules
- High resistant coatings: up to 12 KW/cm2 at the maximum rated power
- Energy damage threshold up to 250J/cm2
- EMI rejection
- NISTand PTB (Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt) traceability
Chart of models: thermopile laser sensors-meters up to 600W:
Calibration wavelengths and ranges:
- "-HPB" heads: 1900 - 2100 nm; 2.94 um; 9 - 11 um
- "-SHC" heads: 200 - 1100 nm; 9000 - 11000 nm
If you work with lasers, visit our sections:
- laser safety and protection
- laser beam profile analyzers