In the NIR (0.7 – 1.4 um) and SWIR (1.4 – 3 um) ranges, we can offer high-end infrared InGaAs cameras ranging upto 1700 and 2500 nm.
Typical application for these IR (NIR – SWIR) cameras with InGaAs sensors are:
- Photovoltaics, solar and semiconductor field
- Welding inspection
- Spectroscopy and microscopy, hyperspectral
-Inspection of electronic circuits and components
- IR imaging, specially low-light level and high speed
- Laser beam profiling
- Laser science and medical imaging
- Drones, UAV, airborne: agriculture, mining, rescue,...
- Defense, security and surveillance, nicht vision
- Machine vision
If you need this type of cameras in the visible 400-1000nm (VNIR) we can offer the family of high dynamic range (140dB) NIT-MAGIC CMOS cameras