High dynamic range and high end InGaAs from the specialist NIT, New Imaging Technologies, in the SWIR range 900 - 1700 nm.
Typical application for these IR (NIR – SWIR) cameras with InGaAs sensors are:
- Photovoltaics, solar and semiconductor field
- Welding inspection
- Spectroscopy and microscopy, hyperspectral
-Inspection of electronic circuits and components
- IR imaging, specially low-light level and high speed
- Laser beam profiling
- Laser science and medical imaging
- Drones, UAV, airborne: agriculture, mining, rescue,...
- Defense, security and surveillance, nicht vision
- Machine vision
Find below the information of the 3 camera types that we can offer:
- NIT-WiDy-SWIR: high dynamic range of 120dB camera (HDR), TECless
- NIT-WiDy-SenS: high dynamic range of 120dB and high sensitivity camera (HS-HDR), with TEC
- NIT-HiPe-SenS: hihg end camera, with TEC and fan