We are the distributors of Osela in Portugal and Spain
A fundamental difference between Osela and the rest of the manufacturers of line lasers (laser for artificial vision, structured light laser) is that Osela hand-polishes each Powell lens according to the requested characteristics, while the others simply take one from the shelf. Therefore (among other things) the superior quality of Osela.
Another big difference is the variety of lenses offered. While the others offer one or two types, Osela offers up to 10 different types of line generation lenses for single-mode lasers (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J, Q). If the laser is high power multimode we can even offer 5 different types (A, C, D, H, Q).
Therefore depending on your application and need (line width, depth of field, angle of opening, etc ...) we can give you the line that best meets your requirements, and with the highest quality in the market.
In addition, if you give us the characteristics of the application we can indicate the estimated depth of field and also the width of the laser line:
- in the center line in the focus (which some competitors also indicate), but also
- at the ends of the line in the focus (and at any point on the line)
- in the center of the line throughout the entire working field
We can even give you comparative graphs of the response of up to 4 different optics under the same conditions you indicate, such as this one:
Check the different line and machine vision laser modules:
- StreamLine-SL: the most standard line laser for machine vision 2D and 3D, ø19 mm
- CompactLine-CL: mini laser ø10 mm and legth 50 mm
- StreamLine Pulsed-SLP: high power in small StreamLine module (reduced duty cycle)
- Industrial Laser System-ILS: high power machine vision lasers
- FireLine-FL: very high power machine vision lasers
You will probably need laser protection goggles when using these lasers. Check our table of available models (different filter and frame) or contact us directly.