The pco.panda 4.2 heralds the start of a new sCMOS camera generation. What exactly does that mean for you? Universal application options thanks to an ultra-compact camera housing! Power and fast data transfer occur via a single USB 3.1 cable. External power supplies are redundant.
You benefit from excellent image quality provided by the 16-bit sCMOS sensor with its high resolution and 6.5 x 6.5 μm² pixel size. High quantum efficiency and low readout noise are guaranteed.
Advantages of pco.panda 4.2 include flexible design with the latest sCMOS technology enabling you to use it in a wide range of applications.
Features of pco.panda 4.2:
- monochrome or color sensor
- ultra-compact size: 65 x 65 x 65 mm³
- latest 16 bit sCMOS sensor technology
- high resolution 2048 x 2048 pixel
- pixel size: 6.5 x 6.5 µm²
- low readout noise 2.1 e- med
- dynamic range of 21 500 : 1
- quantum efficiency up to 80 %
- exposure times from 10 µs to 5 s
- maximum frame rate 40 fps @ full resolution
- rolling shutter
- USB 3.1 Gen1 interface
- power over USB
Applications of pco.panda 4.2:
brightfield microscopy | fluorescence microscopy | digital pathology | single molecule localization microscopy | lightsheet fluorescence microscopy (LSFM) | calcium imaging | FRET | FRAP | structured illumination microscopy (SIM) | high-speed bright field ratio imaging | high throughput screening | high content screening | biochip reading | TIRF microscopy | spinning disk confocal microscopy | 3D metrology | ophthalmology | industrial quality inspection
QE curves for pco.panda 4.2: