This laser sensor can be chosen in 3 connection options (only one per sensor):
- to an external laser power and/or energy meter (independent measuring console, but with PC connectivity via USB)
- direct to PC or controller via USB
- direct to PC or controller via RS-232
Ask also for OEM sensors for integration in your system or machine with lasers.
Full specifications LPT-10-BB-D25 (-U / -RS)
|Max. Average Power||10 W|
|Max. Intermittent Power (1)||15 W|
|Min. Power||20 mW|
|Power Resolution||1 mW|
|Noise Equivalent Power (NEP)||1 mW|
|Response Time (0-90%)||4 sec|
|Power Calibration Uncertainty||3%|
|Power Linearity (2)||1%|
|Single Shot Energy Mode|
|Max. Energy (with 100 ms pulse)||10 J|
|Min. Energy||50 mJ|
|Energy Resolution||1 mJ|
|Energy Calibration Uncertainty||5%|
|Absorber Spectral Range||0.4 - 5.2 m|
|Calibration Spectral Range||0.4 - 5.2 m|
|Max Power Density (3)||35 W/cm|
|Max Energy Density (3)||Single Pulse: (a)|
10ms pulse width: 13 J/cm
|Dimension||75 x 75 x 52 mm|
|Cable lenght - connector||2.5 m - USB|
|Stand and Post||Light Duty Stand Included|
|(1). 2 minutes max|
(2). Detector centrally irradiated @50% of useful surface.
(3). Damage thresholds also depend on power level. Please see damage graphs for more details.
|Available with fiber adapter|
(a). For repeated pulses, please see volume absorber damage graphs.
Meet here all our laser power and energy sensors, splitted into their two main groups:
- standard laser power and energy sensors-meters
- BLINK: high speed laser sensors, for ultrafast lasers (picoseconds, femtoseconds).