- Portable Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) System
- The StellarCASE-LIBS includes interior mounting of spectrometer instrumentation pre-configured with no additional setup required
- Internal main power control system with ON, OFF, & Charge buttons and an 8 hour battery life for portable field applications
- SpectraWiz-ID for real time qualitative elemental analysis
- The system is completed with a safety key lock and an 8 hour battery lifetime for field use and portable application
StellarCASE-LIBS key features:
The LIBS sample chamber mounts directly into the system’s acrylic mounting surface for direct easy access and includes a safety interlock.
The systems excitation source is the world’s smallest 1064nm NDYaG laser with 25mJ per pulse. Once the laser strikes your sample a PLASMA is created which will cool and emit radiation specific to the elements inside your sample.
The StellarCASE comes pre-configured with spectrometer instrumentation to covers 200-800nm with <0.2nm optical resolution. These spectrometers capture your samples emitted light spectrum and send the data to a top mounted tablet with factory installed SpectraWiz ID™ Software for elemental analysis.
The StellarCASE features an internal main power control system with ON, OFF, & Charge buttons.
The system is completed with a safety key lock and an 8 hour battery lifetime for field use and portable application and comes with AC power adapters for use in your laboratory or classroom.
Spectrometer channels: 3 standard (1 &2 channel optional)
Spectrometer ranges: 200-800nm wavelengths
Detector range: 2048 pixel CCD array
Laser Type: Pulsed Nd-YAG @1064um
Laser model & rep rate: Kigre MK-367. 1 Hertz
Laser lifetime: > 300,000 shots
Laser Power in: 350 mA @ 12 VDC
Case Dimensions: 6x11x13″
Data transfer speed: 1ms per second
Spectrometer Interface: USB2 Hub
Power to sample: 6 MegaWatts
Plasma chamber: 2x2x3″
Tablet Specs: Contact us
Operating systems: Win 8/10
Elemental Identification Software for StellarCASE-LIBS:
- SpectraWiz-ID application for “elemental matching” is pre-installed
- Elemental results are displayed on your screen with data logging capability
- Reporting and matching threshold control. Adjust tolerance windows, intensity/concentration reporting - thresholds, mask unwanted reported elements, discard plural matches, sort by highest concentration
- Elemental Library contains multiple emission wavelength for each element and is user adjustable
Applications of StellarCASE-LIBS: measurements of plasma emission and LIBS (Light Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy) in:
- Industrial materials analysis
- Prospecting & Mining
- Environmental monitoring
- Homeland security measures
- Military chemical and biological agents
- Forensics analysis
- Pharmaceutical R&D
- Gemology and Counterfeit detection
- Nutrient Solution Ingredients of Metals Fe, Mn, Zn, Mg, K, P, N. etc.