Power and energy meter for Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) sources
- Power range: 1 W to 100 W
- Energy range: 3.5 J to 350 J
- Máx. power density @ 1064 nm: 10.000 W/cm²
- Repeatability in accuracy (W/J): ± 1 /3 %
- Absolute accuracy: ± 3 %
- Delivered with test report. Optional NIST/PTB traceable calibration cartificate
- Cost-effective and compact
- Available as handheld independent device (standard) or with connection to external power and energy meter or USB adaptor
Sensor aperture: 18 mm x 60 mm
Sensor head: 60 x 100 x 26 mm³
Display: 95 x 71 x 46 mm³
Options and configuration:
In addition to the meter, we offer accessories and alternatives, such as the possibility of placing on the sensor element plates with a hole of 1cm2 so you can take measurements per unit area
IPL power and energy handheld meter with transport case
Optional: fluence probe (slit) to measure energy per surface unit: 1 x 1 cm²
Optional: fluence probe (slit) to measure energy per surface unit: 2 x 0.5 cm²
This power and energy meter for IPL sources is now also available with connection to an external power and energy meter or to USB adaptor: LPT-Fit-IPL-R-H
This option is ideal for companies that need to measure both lasers and IPL machines as you will save money by being able to use the same meter for both types of sensors.
Remember that the sensor for IPL is not valid for measuring lasers.
For more details, download the data sheet in the Documentation tab.
We can also offer IPL protection eyewear and pads