Poka-Yoke Ricoh SC-10
At IberOptics we distribute the Ricoh Poka-Yoke in Spain and Portugal.
The Ricoh SC-10 is a smart camera designed to guide semi-automated industrial activities with the aim of minimizing human error in production lines, that is, it is a process control camera.
The characteristics of this equipment are:
- -Smart Camera so it does not need computers or drivers to work, it can be connected via HDMI to a monitor directly.
- -Different working modes:
- -Operator guidance: the final image of the product is recorded as the objective of the work, but the processes that the operator has to carry out are also recorded image by image and these are shown on the screen. Thanks to this, until you do a part of the work correctly, you are not allowed to continue with the work or the verification.
- -Checker: at the same time, the equipment can be used as a checker at the end of a production process to check that all the pieces are in, the colors are correct ...
- -The tools it has:
- -Position adjustment: to locate the point through which it looks for the rest of the tools.
- -Color: to verify that it is the correct color.
- -Contour: look for the shape of the piece.
- -Region of interest: area where the inspection would be carried out.
- -Possibility of developing different work programs for numerous applications.
- -It has two working modes:
- -Administrator mode where parameters and workflows can be programmed.
- -Online work mode where operators can only choose the program to use, but not modify it.
Here is a small video of how it work
- - Sensor: 1/3 inch colour CMOS
- - Monitor connection: HDMI (1920x1080/60Hz, 1280x1024/60Hz)
- - USB: Type-A USB 2.0 High speed supported
- - Network: Ethernet RJ45 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
- - Memory: SD Card SD/SDHC x 1 High Speed Supported (UHS-I not supported)
- - Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11 (2.4GHz) compliant.