News in Imaging: Thermography – Hyperspectral
New hyperspectral camera: VNIR (400 – 1000 nm) from Senop: SEN-HSC-2
Senop, the Finnish expert in VNIR hyperspectral imaging (400 - 1000 nm) has selected Iberoptics as its exclusive distributor in Portugal and Spain.
The SEN-HSC-2 hyperspectral imaging camera inherits the proven Rikola technology and has the following advantages:
- Frame based snapshot Hyperspectral Camera
- 1 MPx resolution
- All pixels are true image pixels (no interpolation is used)
- Up to 1000 freely selectable spectral bands
- Up to 149 fps
High performance thermographic cameras with Infratec: IFT-VarioCAM and IFT-ImageIR families
We are pleased to announce our new distribution agreement with the worldwide leading German manufacturer of thermographic infrared cameras, Ifratec, both in Spain and Portugal. Among their thermography products for industry and R & D laboratories, you can find two well-differentiated families:
- IFT-VarioCAM: uncooled thermographic cameras in portable handheld and benchtop format
- IFT-ImageIR: cooled thermographic cameras with the highest performance
Your comment has been sent successfully. Thanks for comment!