VIS-NIR Light Source used in very popular systems such as VIS-NIR Absorbance system, Optical Metrology or Calibration Sources.
- Extensive Life: The SL1 has a 10,000 hour Tungsten Halogen lamp filled with Krypton gas
- High Output Power: 200 W/m^2 and 2800K color temperature for many types of spectroscopy applications
- Great Compatibility/Versatility: manipulate output with color-enhancing or signal-attenuating filters.
- Miniature Size: Its small size of only 1.5” x 3” x 3.5” makes it a perfect match for our compact spectrometers. A small footprint makes this a great lamp for bench top applications.
- Portability: The small enclosure and low power consumption provides the ultimate VIS-NIR light source for portability. 12VDC power requirements easily allow you to run off our battery pack accessories for hours of field work.
Options and Upgrades:
10,000 hour Tungsten and Halogen lamp, 2800 Kelvin color temp, 350-2500nm, requires STN-UP12V adapter
STN-SL1 with additional 0.5” diameter filter holder nose cone. External filter accessory demountable. A variety of filters for spectral attenuation, band pass, and more can be used. Includes CEF filter to improve blue sensitivity. Requires STN-UP12V adapter
STN-SL1 with additional 1cm cuvette holder with integrated collimating lens. Dual purpose allows the collimating lens to be demounted for far field emission monitoring Requires UP12V adapter
STN-SL1 version configured specifically for Irradiance calibrations (300-1100nm/300-1700nm). A USB drive is supplied with intensity data used to calibrate a SpectroRadiometer. Requires STN-UP12V adapter
Replacement bulb for STN-SL1 Tungsten light source
Optional +5VDC interface for BP1 battery operates 2 hours with spectrometer. Users can achieve complete portability with the BP1 battery pack for the spectrometer and the STN-SL1-BAT.
Lens for Installing in filter nose base for 7-10x gain. Available for STN-SL1-Filter
~0.5 inch diameter 50% T neutral density filter
0.5 inch diameter sanded fused silica attenuation filter ~7%T
12V power supply. Required for STN-SL1, STN-SL1-Filter, STN-SL1-CUV, STN-SL1-CAL.
Technical Specifications of SL1 VIS-NIR Light Source:
|0.62 lbs (280g)||Output to bulb:||5VDC|
|Power consumption:||12 watts||Output regulation:||0.2%|
|Spectral Range:||350 – 2500nm||External filter accessory:||Demountable|
|Time to stabilize:||1 min||External filter holder:||0.5″ diameter filters SL1-Filter only|
|Power output:||200 Watts /m2||Bulb Life:||+10,000hrs|
|Bulb Color Temp:||2800K||Connector:||SMA 905|