InfraTec’s radiometric infrared camera module PIR uc 605 is designed for universal use and enables the entry into stationary thermal imaging for research and development as well as into process optimisation.
It is based on an uncooled microbolometer FPA detector with (640 × 480) IR pixels. It supports easy integration into existing systems with its low weight, a very small and robust light metal
housing and the SDK.
With the PIR uc 605 users can choose between different lenses. This allows the camera to be optimally adapted to the respective measurement task.
The PIR uc 605’s modern interface concept allows convenient camera control and data acquisition. Images can be stored and processed in real time on a PC via the Ethernet interface at image frequencies of up to 25 Hz.
In combination with InfraTec’s control and analysis software solutions of the IRBIS® 3 family, PIR uc 605 is a versatile tool for numerous monitoring and measurement tasks in production as well as for computer-aided laboratory applications.
Key features of the entry level of uncooled thermal imaging cameras PIRuc 605:
- spectral range: 8 - 14 um
-pitch: 17 um
- temperature measuring range: - 20 to 400 ºC
- entry level uncooled microbolometer detector
- Mid resolution thermographic image: 640 x 480
- Speed: 25 Hz @ 640x480
- High radiometric measurement accuracy
- High resolution in the temperature measurement
- Temperature resolution (@ 30°C): < 60 mK
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±5K / ±5%(T<0ºC and T>100 ºC)
- Protection defree: IP40, robust metal housing
- Dimensions and weight: 55.8 x 44 x 46 mm, < 110 g (without the lens)
- Equiped with IRBIS 3 software (powerful control and analysis software) or SDK
Starter kit of entry level uncooled thermographic camera PIRuc 605 includes:
- Camera with lens (10 mm wide-angel lens or 20 mm standard lens, unchangeable)
- 12 V power supply
- Tabletop tripod
- 1 m Ethernet cable
- I/O connector
- Software IRBIS® online and IRBIS® plus or SDK (depending on the packages)
You may also be interested in the
- high-end uncooled thermal cameras VarioCam HD/HD(x)
- high end cooled thermographic cameras ImageIR