The pco.edge 4.2 LT is is equipped with an innovative scientific CMOS sensor providing crisp images and precise measurements.
The pco.edge 4.2 LT camera system is designed for users who require highest quantum efficiency, best 16 bit dynamic range, long exposure times and extremely low readout noise.
Features of pco.edge 4.2 LT sCMOS camera:
- thermal stabilization at +10 °C
- extreme low readout noise of 0.8 e- med
- high resolution of 2048 x 2048 pixel
- dynamic range of 37 500 : 1
- quantum efficiency up to 82 %
- rolling shutter: 100 µs to 10 s
- global reset: 30 µs to 2 s
- maximum frame rate 40 fps
- USB 3.0 interface
- small form factor: 102 x 79 x 70 mm
Applications of pco.edge4.2LT sCMOS camera:
Widefield microscopy / Fluorescent microscopy / Digital pathology / PALM / STORM / GSDIM / dSTORM / Superresolution microscopy / Lightsheet microscopy / Selective plane imaging microscopy (SPIM) / Calcium imaging / FRET / FRAP / 3D structured illumination microscopy / High speed bright field ratio imaging / High throughput screening / High content screening / Biochip reading / TIRF n TIRF microscopy / waveguides / Spinning disk confocal microscopy / Live cell microscopy / 3D metrology / TV / broadcasting / Ophtalmology / Electro physiology / Lucky astronomy / Photovoltaic inspection
QE curve of pco.edge 4.2LT sCMOS camera: