The pco.edge 5.5 is equipped with an innovative scientific CMOS sensor providing crisp images and precise measurements. It can be optionally upgraded with a water cooling system.
The pco.edge 5.5 camera system is designed for users who require high resolution, high frame rates, best 16 bit dynamic range, selectable shutter variants and optionally a color sensor.
Camera Link HS guarantees uncompressed and secure data transfer. The latest standard of high-performance data interfaces enables the bridging of long distances via fiber optic cable.
Features of pco.edge5.5 sCMOS camera:
- thermal stabilization at 0°C / +5 °C / +7 °C
- extreme low readout noise of 1.0 e- med
- high resolution of 2560 x 2160 pixel
- dynamic range of 30 000 : 1 (CLHS, USB) / 27 000 : 1 (CL)
- quantum efficiency up to 60%
- exposure times from 500 µs to 2s (RS)
- maximum frame rate 100 fps
- rolling shutter or global shutter / global reset functionality
- lightsheet mode
- Camera Link HS, Camera Link full or USB 3.0 interface
- monochrome or color sensor
- small form factor: 102 x 79 x 70 mm
- optional: water cooling system
Applications of pco.edge5.5 sCMOS camera:
Widefield microscopy | Fluorescent microscopy | Digital pathology | PALM | STORM | GSDIM | dSTORM | Superresolution microscopy | Lightsheet microscopy | Selective plane imaging microscopy (SPIM) | Calcium imaging | FRET | FRAP | 3D structured illumination microscopy | High speed bright field ratio imaging | High throughput screening | High content screening | Biochip reading | Particle image velocimetry (PIV) | TIRF | TIRF microscopy / waveguides | Spinning disk confocal microscopy | Live cell microscopy | 3D metrology | TV / broadcasting | Ophtalmology | Electro physiology | Lucky astronomy | Photovoltaic inspection
QE curve of pco.edge 5.5 sCMOS camera:
Color Quantum Efficiency curves of the pco.edge