Compact and versatile thermographic temperature sensors
Whether your application involves process control or quality assurance, condition monitoring or fire prevention, Flir's Ax5 series can help you to run automated processes smoothly. The FLR-A35 and FLR-A65 models feature a more rugged design, ten different field of view options and wider operating temperature ranges, all of this to provide better functions at a better price. These models are also the only thermographic temperature sensors on the market that offer a linear temperature output using GenICam ™ compatible software.
Characteristics of the FLA Ax5 series
- Very economically and compactly affordable
- High thermal sensitivity and high image quality: Flir's FLR-Ax5 series provides high quality thermal images and can show minimum thermal differences of up to 50 mK. Record sharp thermal images of 640 x 512 pixels with Flir's FLR-A65 model. For applications where such precision is not necessary, with the Flir´s FLR-A35 model, you can obtain thermal images of 320 x 256 pixels that will also allow you to monitoring temperature changes easily.
- Compatibility with the GigE Vision ™ standard: The FLR-Ax5 series is compatible with GigE Vision, the first communication standard that allows fast image transference using standard low-cost cables, even over long distances.
- Compatible with the GenICam ™ protocol: the GenlCam protocol will allow the camera to work with software from other suppliers.
- 14-bit linear temperature output: Allows non-contact temperature measurement in any third-party software. Through a Gigabit Ethernet connection, 14-bit images can be transferred to the computer in real time.